Answers You Will Receive
when choosing Seymour Home Inspections
1. We are not involved in any other business. In accordance with the ASHI® Standards of Practice, we do not participate in any referral or construction related activities. It represents a conflict of interest.
2.We always encourage buyers to attend the inspection. Buyers that attend have a better understanding of the property as viewed by the inspector and are better able to read and interpret the final report. The buyer's attendance also helps them understand the scope of a home inspection as well as the limitations.
3. An inspection can usually be scheduled within one or two days.
4. A typical inspection of a 2400 square foot house will take roughly 2.5 hours.
5. Yes. We are certified by the American Home Inspectors Training Institute.
6. Yes, we do carry Errors & Omissions insurance.
1. The inspection fees vary slightly depending on the size and age of the house. A full inspection of a 2400 square foot house is $300.00. Pest inspections are $. Radon testing is also available for $ per canister deployed during a home inspection. Call our office at 310-956-5592 for a specific quotation.
2. A full inspection covers the Site/Grounds, Exterior, Structural Components, Foundation, Roof, Attic, Insulation, Ventilation, Plumbing, Electrical, Heating/AC, Garage, Kitchen, Bathrooms, and Interior.
3. Yes, we prepare an extensive written report that generally runs 15-25 pages. Included is a Report Summary that will let you quickly review the recommended improvements to the home. The report format is easy to read and understand for all parties involved in the transaction.
4. The report is available the same day.
5. You can receive a sample report by contacting our office.
6. Yes, our reports conform to (and exceed) the ASHI® Standards of Practice.